Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Full of Page-turning Goodness

I know he's too modest to say it himself, but having just read the whole of Flight Captain Hurricane Chapter One, I can safely say that our Bob here certainly knows how to spin a good yarn and no mistake. Good work, my friend, good work indeed.

I know it feels like all I do is come here and tease you all with a few "oooh's" and "aaaah's" but honestly, once you all start seeing the finished work, I'm sure you'll agree it was worth the wait.

Finally, I'd like to shout out a big thank you to the guy who left a comment on my first blog entry, and follow that up with a very quick apology...sorry I didn't reply, I've only just now started figuring out all the in's and out's of this strange new thing called Blogging... new to me, at least.

Until next time, Wing Commanders
Keep Watching the Sky

No comments: