Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Retrofits, Rewrites, and Rethinks

It's been a while since this blog updated, but we've had some progress, although nothing I'd want to jinx just yet.

FCH will be rewritten into a standard format comic with Sandy still gracing us with her awesome artwork. She's extremely motivated and is gobbling up as many reference books on period air craft she can find.

I've reoutlined the story, tightening up some parts, and going off in a new direction for others. The script has been a chore, but I'm sure that's because I'm really putting a lot of pressure on myself. I want to turn in the best script I can, taking what I previously wrote and just going above and beyond in quality and depth.

The progress and feed back we've gotten on the project has been extremely encouraging, and I am excited to get it rolling again.

No comments: